Straight away my favourite thing to bake!
So easy and so satisfying!
Also, my favourite homemade healthy food, with REAL easy ingredients and REAL easy processes.
I make them and then freeze them so 1st, I don’t polish them at once and 2nd they will last me a few days! They also taste really nice even when frozen!
Ever tried frozen sweet potato brownies?!?!
Anyway, this is what I have used 🙂
3 medium-sized sweet potatoes – baked in the oven for 30 mins, until the fork goes all the way through, no skin!
3 tablespoon of coconut oil
Dash of almond milk
1 heaped tablespoon of brown rice malt
3 tablespoon raw cacao
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
a handful of almonds – blended up to use for flour
half cup oats – blended up to use for flour (you can use sorghum or buckwheat or coconut)
cinnamon to taste
+ vegan choc chips
- mash the potatoes with the coconut oil, use a mixer to help or just a whisk
- add eggs, baking soda, and almond milk (wet ingredients)
- mix away until it’s smooth
- add cinnamon, raw cacao and flours (dry ingredients)
- add brown rice malt and if you want, vegan choc chips
- mix and see if you need more flour or it’s doughy enough
- once you have a consistency that does not leave many traces on your skin when you touch it, you’re good to put it in the oven!
Cook for 25 mins at 180 🙂
Once finished, put the sweet potato brownies under a towel to cool down for 15 before having it. I know, the longest 15 minutes of your life.
I also did a vegan gluten-free version of the brownies, let me know if you would like it, in the comments or on Insta! @SalusVera -> https://www.instagram.com/salusvera/
Enjoy your new favourite sweet potatoes brownies dear!! xx
p.s. for more snack inspo check this post -> https://salusvera.com/2018/12/chrissy-raw-balls-recipe/